Sunday, January 20, 2013

My first song.


Hey look, the lyrics to my first song. Thoughts?

Well darling ill tell you if you ever ask me that question that you always do
If this would have worked out then just be assured all I would have wanted is you
but mask all your hatred and silence you footsteps because what I'm saying today
is all of the texts and the letters you send are just cannon fodder to me.

And please don't get my motives distorted Because shit could start to look bad (on me!)
because everyone knows that behind all your yelling there's a personal reason you're sad.


 Screams-  All those fucking lies!

I told you twice

Screams- You don't mean shit to me!

You never changed

Screams- Fucking listen close

The song goes out to you

Screams- For what you put me through!

I'm writing this as just a reminder that this was all your fault because for once this time ill finally get a chance to be right instead of you.
So cast out another line I don't care if you're fucking crying just keep me out of your life
and you wont have any problems with mine.
Just wallow in your footsteps and give no divide because I've already said this a million times
 If you fucking put in what you expect to get out maybe next time you'll get another try. Its okay to be lied to if the timing is right as long as shes not the one next to me crying all night.


Screams-  All those fucking lies!

I told you twice

Screams- You don't mean shit to me!

You never changed

Screams- Fucking listen close

These words were made for you

Screams- For what you put me through!

Reminiscing on you and that silent disaster



Screams- I WASH MY HANDS OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment